Saturday, August 03, 2013

Elderly San Isidro resident seriously injured in gas bottle explosion

An 82-year-old woman is seriously ill in hospital after being burnt when a gas bottle exploded inside her home in San Isidro around 8am this morning. The house wall was also damaged in the explosion, requiring bomberos to secure the area. Paramedics gave the woman preliminary assistance at the scene but due to the severity [...]


Read more Elderly San Isidro resident seriously injured in gas bottle explosion


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

¡Hola! From Tenerife

If you enjoyed this post or found it useful, subscribe to our free newsletter and get regular rays of Tenerife sunshine in your inbox. Just enter your email address below.

Delivered by FeedBurner